But don’t worry, I still have giveaways:
1 e-book copy of Keeper of My Heart by Darcy Flynn
1 e-book copy of SnowBound by Dani Wade
1 $5 Starbucks gift certificate
I’ve met the most beautiful woman. She has long auburn hair and gorgeous green eyes. And those curves …
As the owner of La Bella Vita, she spent an hour taking me on a tour of her elegant day spa and treated me to a sample temple massage. She has the most amazing fingers. I was so mesmerized that I almost forgot about the present I was there to purchase.
Grandfather tells me that our mothers were friends growing up. If not for the accident, I would have met her a long time ago. Oh, how my life might have been different, if I had. I’ve spent years dating beautiful women who only cared about being seen with me. Wanting the things I could buy them. Assuming I had my grandfather’s money.
But the laugh is on them. Grandfather paid for my college education, giving me a foundation in life. But Brandon and I have sacrificed and built our business without a dime of help from either one of our families.
This woman is different. I can feel it all the way to my soul.
Next Friday’s Christmas party is the first event Grandfather has held at the family estate in over twenty years. He’s going to make a phone call to ensure she joins her parents. I can’t get her out of my head. She makes me think about things … want things … that I’ve barely allowed myself to ever dream of.
I know now what I want in life. A wife and a house full of children. The white picket fence and a dog named Buddy. I want it all.
So, Santa, I’ve been a really good boy this year and I promise I will be for the rest of my life, if you’ll grant this one request.
Give me Beth Sergeant for Christmas.
I’m a believer,
Five Ways To Enter:
1. Leave a comment telling us what you’re asking Santa this Christmas.
2. Facebook and Tweet to your friends about my contest.
3. Bring a friend to the party. Anyone leaving a comment that tells me you sent them, they’ll get an entry and you’ll get a bonus entry.
4. Buy your copy of Winter’s Magic today, send a message through the ‘Contact Me’ page, and you’ll receive 5 bonus entries.
5. Give a copy of Winter’s Magic to a friend. Did you know you can ‘gift’ a copy through Amazon or Barnes & Noble? Let me know through the ‘Contact Me’ page, and you’ll receive 5 bonus entries. At $4.99, it’s the perfect gift for a co-worker or friend.
Marjorie Gilbert – e-book copy of Rescuing Lacey
Shannon G – e-book copy of Jane’s Gift
Jane Aschtgen Bowen – $5 Gift Certificate to Soul Mate Publishing
Have Fun – Spread the Word
Come Back Tomorrow – See Who Won – Enter Again